A Tribute To Kurt Cobain A Tribute To Kurt Cobain

Amazing

This was so much better to watch on April 5th... I have been lighting white candles every April 5th for 6 years now. You did a good job, I liked the poems as well.

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

great

I thought it was a good flash. I look forward to seeing more by the CDK crew.

silvermoon silvermoon

Not bad

This was a nice little teaser. Not bad for your first entry. I liked the style that the characters were drawn and how you laid it all out. There was a spelling mistake(nothing big, but yea, still a flaw hehe)and the text went by a little fast. Still not bad, I look forward to see some good animations by you.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazingly good

It was pretty damn good, you should make another with bass lines...

heres my song...
8870--4071---9---2---2---0---0---1---53--3---3---6-0---2--- 81---1--43---3---9--------c-60---0-1---1---4---5-56c-c-----2 ----8---8---8---c----7-7-61---1---a---5-7-c--------a--7-7-6- 1---1-----------a7a71---1--a-----7-6-7-6-a2-2-----91-6-1-7-5 -5-7-8-a--------

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

It was ok

The graphics were ok, the sound was kind of dull, it was basically the same thing over and over. The humor(if there really was any) was... well... less than ok. The violence was the same pretty much.

Acid Bounce Acid Bounce

not bad

Your others were better. And thank you for reviewing that piece of shit i made a few months back... im just messing around with fruity loops heh. My other song Synth Dream isn't much better, but eh... whats another few minutes of my time? I think you should have given a lower score for my song but thanks for the wishful thinking.

RyeGuyHead responds:

no problem, you shouldnt get down on yourself, you have to start somewhere