A Tribute To Kurt Cobain A Tribute To Kurt Cobain

Amazing

This was so much better to watch on April 5th... I have been lighting white candles every April 5th for 6 years now. You did a good job, I liked the poems as well.

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

great

I thought it was a good flash. I look forward to seeing more by the CDK crew.

silvermoon silvermoon

Not bad

This was a nice little teaser. Not bad for your first entry. I liked the style that the characters were drawn and how you laid it all out. There was a spelling mistake(nothing big, but yea, still a flaw hehe)and the text went by a little fast. Still not bad, I look forward to see some good animations by you.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Oh my god

Wow... just wow. I think you've captured this song easily. Megaman has been one of my favorite video game series ever, and this song is one of my favorites as well. It was awesome how you made everything fit. Best part was when they removed their helmets for some good old fashion head banging. Good job man, keep rockin!

............. .............

Not bad

It wasn't bad. The sprites were actually pretty decent to some i've seen. I really love this song though, it could have been better quality, but still a great flash. I liked how you had the people of mushroom kingdom headbanging behind the guitarist... Good job!

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Amazing

The story is good. It was a touching movie, and done so well to not ruin Mario. Part II will definately be worth a wait.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Legendary Frog

I love your flashes. They are just funny as hell, thanks for the good laughs... Keep up the good work.